problem with video stopping...update

davemc

Original poster
Oct 16, 2008
Ohio
Hey sorry for the long delay in my update. First off the other DVD recorder I have is a Panasonic. I swapped the DVD recorders and for a week or so I was kind of excited, because the stopping problem went away, but then it came back and now it's just like it was before the swapping. I have already spoken to Sky Angel enough about this and the only reason I haven't already canceled it yet is because I've not started up with Dish Network yet so that I can continue to catch Fox News and other channels I want to have access to. I would much prefer to watch Sky Angel IPTV, but NOT if I can't record it whenever i want to. I never had an issue recording off of Sky Angel when it was on satellite. This sucks, but I must be able to record to DVD and play it back at my convenience without paying extra for TiVo.
Thanks for all of your input.

I notice that a channel sometimes goes into "stop" mode at the top of an hour. I think there is something in the way the technology works or the way the programming signal is sent that causes that. It's not much of a problem for me because I am generally home and just hit "play" to resume.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)