problem with video stopping...update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

davemc

Original poster
Oct 16, 2008
Ohio
Hey sorry for the long delay in my update. First off the other DVD recorder I have is a Panasonic. I swapped the DVD recorders and for a week or so I was kind of excited, because the stopping problem went away, but then it came back and now it's just like it was before the swapping. I have already spoken to Sky Angel enough about this and the only reason I haven't already canceled it yet is because I've not started up with Dish Network yet so that I can continue to catch Fox News and other channels I want to have access to. I would much prefer to watch Sky Angel IPTV, but NOT if I can't record it whenever i want to. I never had an issue recording off of Sky Angel when it was on satellite. This sucks, but I must be able to record to DVD and play it back at my convenience without paying extra for TiVo.
Thanks for all of your input.

I notice that a channel sometimes goes into "stop" mode at the top of an hour. I think there is something in the way the technology works or the way the programming signal is sent that causes that. It's not much of a problem for me because I am generally home and just hit "play" to resume.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)