Problems with Dishnetwork Site?

Yesterday I got the 404 error when trying to pay my Dish bill on-line. Couldn't get past the log in screen. Took several attempts to get there, but I finally did. Using IE11...

The "my programming" issue is a known issue on dish's end. Has been reported to DIRT and dish. Been going on for a few months now with certain accts that once had a dtvpal attached to it. This is what DIRT told me. It seems ridiculous that it has not been fixed yet

I wish the "my programming" issue would get fixed--I've had to contact DIRT a couple of times to take care of programming for me. I get the loop to log in again after I click on My Programming. All other options on the left side of My Dish work as they should.
I haven't been able to get into My Programming since September 2013--very frustrating.:( Can't seem to get a real answer from anyone at Dish about the fix.

I can't even log in - don't even get to the login screen. I could a few days ago. Tried different browser, clearing cache, etc - no go. Problem is I have a PPV certificate that will expire this weekend. Maybe that's why I can't get in.

I got logged in, but my preferences are wrong and attempts to change them back to auto-pay and no paper just gave a message that the site was not working or some such and to try again later.

Looked a little bit later, and auto-pay is showing selected, but still paper billing.

I did notice that the new rates are showing in my programming now, possibly when they did the mass updating they hosed something a bit.

I got logged in, but my preferences are wrong and attempts to change them back to auto-pay and no paper just gave a message that the site was not working or some such and to try again later.

I get the same message and error here, and my preferences are messed up- and tried 2 times today--received something about "being unavailable" and to try later and would not let me change them back to what they were.

But "my programming" is good now as I can actually see what I have-- it's been 4 months since I saw my programming list.

My new bill is still the same as before--should be next cycle when my new pricing kicks in.

I tried again this AM. Site still hosed up.

Showed paper bill, no autopay and can't change it, get that same error message. Dish is supposed to pull the payment on the 23rd, we'll see if that actually happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)