Program description numbering??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
janello said:
I just noticed numbers after each program entry on the guide. Looks like possible code for timed recording. Does this mean a Voom recorder is near? :) :D

haven't seend that? Can you post a picture of it?

Sean it is just numbers after the program description when you push "info". Right now if you press "info" on S.O.B. on Cinema 4 the description ends with MV0025360000 sort of like a TV Plus number.

I think that number is the number of times Voom has re-run that particular movie. For the example of S.O.B. -- Voom has shown this movie 25,360,000 times.

rollerfink said:
I think that number is the number of times Voom has re-run that particular movie. For the example of S.O.B. -- Voom has shown this movie 25,360,000 times.
Close, but no cigar, that's the number of times remaining that they must play it before putting on something new. :D

Nope. It actually is the ProgramID from the Zap2It listings. MV is movie, EP for episodic show. Episodic shows have a SeriesID and a ProgramID. This makes programming a DVR easy for grabbing an entire show, or an individual episode. My MythTV box uses the same Zap2It listings, so I can look directly at the database.

rollerfink said:
I think so too. ROTFLMFAO

numbers after program description

What do those numbers following the program description mean? It shows the info on what the show is about followed by the ~sign and some numbers.

Looks like the numbers are gone. I didn't see them this morning...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts