Program description numbering??

janello said:
I just noticed numbers after each program entry on the guide. Looks like possible code for timed recording. Does this mean a Voom recorder is near? :) :D

haven't seend that? Can you post a picture of it?

Sean it is just numbers after the program description when you push "info". Right now if you press "info" on S.O.B. on Cinema 4 the description ends with MV0025360000 sort of like a TV Plus number.

I think that number is the number of times Voom has re-run that particular movie. For the example of S.O.B. -- Voom has shown this movie 25,360,000 times.

rollerfink said:
I think that number is the number of times Voom has re-run that particular movie. For the example of S.O.B. -- Voom has shown this movie 25,360,000 times.
Close, but no cigar, that's the number of times remaining that they must play it before putting on something new. :D

Nope. It actually is the ProgramID from the Zap2It listings. MV is movie, EP for episodic show. Episodic shows have a SeriesID and a ProgramID. This makes programming a DVR easy for grabbing an entire show, or an individual episode. My MythTV box uses the same Zap2It listings, so I can look directly at the database.

rollerfink said:
I think so too. ROTFLMFAO

numbers after program description

What do those numbers following the program description mean? It shows the info on what the show is about followed by the ~sign and some numbers.

Looks like the numbers are gone. I didn't see them this morning...