program doesn't record on HR 44

dodger72

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 17, 2009
Anderson, California, United States
My wife has a series record for Dr. Phil on our local channel Lately it hasn't recorded certain episodes it shows up in the to do list and when you tune to the channel the banner has the record icon but it does not show in the playlist and the red light isn't on any ideas?

My wife has a series record for Dr. Phil on our local channel Lately it hasn't recorded certain episodes it shows up in the to do list and when you tune to the channel the banner has the record icon but it does not show in the playlist and the red light isn't on any ideas?
Take a look at the INFO section and see if the shows in question have a Date listed ...

Have your tried the red button reset?
Little door on the front right side near the bottom. Pull open and press the red button. Your HR44 will restart. This cures 99.9% of my wife’s recording issues. She records every thing she watches.
It has become bi-weekly maintenance for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it is an episode that has recorded recently it won't record even if its not on your disk and even if you set to record "all". It is considered a "duplicate" and duplicates can only be recorded manually.
This has always been the rule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts