Program Guide Is always Wrong!!!

rasecane1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 15, 2004
VOOM had better fix their program guide issues cause this customer is getting fed up. After a while, when the novelty of showing VOOM to all our friends wears out, and we get sick of watching Eye Over Italy, Sheryl Crow and the same Real Madrid game for the 100th time, people will start leaving.
VOOM needs to get their act together now if they have a chance to survive and they need to listen to their small, and unbelievably loyal(for some reason)clientelle.

rasecane1 said:
... the same Real Madrid game for the 100th time...
Funny that you mentioned: we are watching a live game right now: Barcelona vs. Deportivo, and surprisingly the PG shows it correctly... ;)

rasecane1 said:
VOOM had better fix their program guide issues cause this customer is getting fed up. After a while, when the novelty of showing VOOM to all our friends wears out, and we get sick of watching Eye Over Italy, Sheryl Crow and the same Real Madrid game for the 100th time, people will start leaving.
VOOM needs to get their act together now if they have a chance to survive and they need to listen to their small, and unbelievably loyal(for some reason)clientelle.

Are you sure that PG is ALWAYS wrong?

The PG has been wrong only on their own HD cinema 10 channels. Out of those the problem is more pronounced on 106.

rasecane1 said:
VOOM had better fix their program guide issues cause this customer is getting fed up.
Yes, I'm quite sure this will get their attention and the program guide problem will be handled immediately. Thank you for starting this thread -- there was certainly a need for it.

Thanks for your valuable input

Yes, I'm quite sure this will get their attention and the program guide problem will be handled immediately. Thank you for starting this thread -- there was certainly a need for it.

No, but if that and the many other quirks are not fixed in the next 60 days or so, they will lost me and my neighbors as a customer. Plain and simple. I've had countless issues (freeze ups, illegal tax, double billing, rain fade, etc, etc.) with VOOM and have to this point remained loyal.

um...you're welcome.

Hope I didn't offend you, rascane -- wasn't my intention. Just trying to point out that at the time of your first post there were already no less than three other threads going about how ridiculous the PG is and that your post woulda fit in nicely in at least two of them. No big deal - start all the threads you'd like. But you might be interested in reading the other ones - you'll find you're not alone in your PG hell. I've even lodged a mild complaint or two myself about the same problems. As for why we stay so loyal despite all the Voom issues --simple answer : HD, and lots of it. I've surprised myself by how much crap I'm willing to take in order to get the most available HD programming.

Its all good Timm, I wasn't offended. Here's a suggestion for ya; If you see another programming guide thread, don't read it!!!!!!
I presume each individuals crap meter is different and it just so happens that mine is nearing the brim. We are a small, loyal base that has put up w/ a lot of BS and unprofessionalism. If we do not continue to vent, then they will not cater to our complaints.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)