Showtime HD

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
I'm glad I'm not wasting $20/month on this piece of crap! :( I tuned in 2 different HD designated shows on "ShowtimeHD" last night and all I can say is "What a piece of crap". :no

The 2 shows I tuned in looked worse than a DVD. I was recording these shows on my my DVR and switching between "HD" and the PVR, there was very little difference, how sad. :mad:

I've heard before that ShowtimeHD was not up to par and this cements it for me, they should be ashamed of what they are trying to pass off as HD. :no

Goldeneye is just starting and looks pretty darned good to me. OAR, too.

I've been pretty impressed with the free movie channels so far. Of course, I don't get out much, so these movies are all new to me. I've particularly enjoyed Legally Blonde 2, and Bowling For Columbine (genius).

Sean Mota said:
Not everything on showtime is HD as they have upconverts.
It's still a poor excuse for HD, they should not call it HD if they upconvert so poorly. :mad:

I did tune in to check a couple others and they were much better, but not "blow my socks off" quality. I had custody of my daughter this weekend so TV time was very minimal but I managed to record about 10 movies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts