70 HD Channels????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I agree! I would love a DVR but will gladly wait until all the bugs are worked out....

Back on topic.... Anyone think we are going to get any new HD's before the end of the month????

LunkHead said:
I agree! I would love a DVR but will gladly wait until all the bugs are worked out....

It will never get released then because ALL the bugs will never be worked out. VOOM should just take their DVR tease off their web site and never bring it up again anywhere (CES 2006, 2007,2008...) It's long past time for VOOM to "put up" or "shut up".

Is there something that has happened that indicates March as a potential end of VOOM?

barth2k said:
...if Voom fails, don't blame the market for not being ready. Blame Voom for not being ready to deliver.
An interesting way to say it. I must agree.

rhk said:
Is there something that has happened that indicates March as a potential end of VOOM?
Yikes! You have a lot of catching up to do! Start with the Voom News and Developments. Only about a thousand posts!

Back to topic... I do not think we will see any new HD channels before the end of March. But I am eager to be pleasantly surprised!! ;)

1080iBeVuMin said:
Back to topic... I do not think we will see any new HD channels before the end of March. But I am eager to be pleasantly surprised!! ;)
I get the feeling VOOM will throw us a bone and provide us one or two HD channels by the end of the month. Time will tell...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts