Program Schedules/Guide - Where to find?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
Well, as I anxiously await the arrival of my new system, I am looking to see what is on the stations. Does anyone have a good link to a program schedule or guide? Also, there used to be ONSAT mag, but no one local carries it anymore. Thanks for any help!

Larry :)

yep
www.titantv.com

You can create your own list. What you do is put in your address and if you are only interested in seeing a list of the stuff on G10, select "antenna" and it shows the OTA stations in your market. Then you can customize it by adding the callsign and channel for the channels on G10

You can enter the channel number as what they legit are (like KWTO 2) or what channel it is in your channel list (KWTO 32)

A few of the Univision ones won't log in but here is a list of what it looks like (a few of the channels on the list are my local ones..not on G10)

Attachments

• Doc1.doc
    135 KB · Views: 173
WOW! I LOVE the TitanTV site! I entered in the stations from G10...That is sooo slick! I actually have found shows I wold watch! I can never find anything on Dish. THANKS again!

Larry :)

no problemo

In my setup, I have
-my OTA locals
-the G10 stuff
-the G4 nets (C-band)
-the nets I have on StarChoice
-a couple CBC's and CTV affilaites from StarChoice

all in one easy to read list :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)