Program Suggestions

tsrk30

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 29, 2006
I thought I would start a thread in which Sky Angel subscribers could share program suggestions. We all probably listen and watch different things, so my suggestion may expose someone to a new program they have never watched and your suggestion may do the same for me.

Here is my suggested schedule of viewing for this coming weekend:

All times are Central time zone

FRIDAY

7:00PM

FAMILY NET CH 107

BANANAS

8:00PM

LIBERTY CH 132

ANSWER IN GENESIS

9:00PM

TVU CH 124

THE TEN MOST WANTED MUSIC VIDEOS

10:00PM

WORSHIP CH 116

PSALM 1
A variety of the Psalms passages overlaid to nature scenery and instrumental music.

10:30PM

BLUE HIGHWAYS TV CH 329

ROADSIDE STORIES

11:00PM

FAITH TV CH 110

HEROD THE GREAT

SATURDAY

1:00AM

BOTT RADIO CH 202

RENEWING YOUR MIND

8:00AM

BOTT RADIO CH 202

LET MY PEOPLE THINK

8:30AM

MOODY BROADCASTING CH 203

DOWN GILEAD LANE

9:00AM

SPIRIT TV CH 122
MUSIC VIDEOS

3:00PM

Family Net ch 107

The Case for Easter

Description:
The Medical Evidence, the Evidence of the Missing Body and the Evidence of Appearances of the Resurrection. Hosted by Lee Strobel.

For those who have the Hallmark Channel. Saturday beginning at 2:00pm Central time they are going to have a Mystery Women Movie Marathon.

You can learn more about the Mystery Women series at this link:

Mystery Woman Episode Guide

I look forward to reading the suggestions that other people offer. If you watch anything I have suggested please post your thoughts.

Have a great weekend everyone.

FamilyNet is now owned by In Touch Ministries (Charles Stanley/Atlanta Baptist). They have a new morning interview show called "Every Day with Marcus and Lisa" - Marcus and Lisa Ryan. It's great! - 10-11 a.m. Central.

There is also a 2-hour morning call-in/interview program that simulcasts on Sirius radio and FamilyNet - 6-8 a.m. Central.

Also love Prime Time America (radio) on Moody and KTLW.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts