Programming Package Suggestions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nachos4

Original poster
Jan 14, 2008
Hi, I signed up a few months ago and got the promo deal where I received NFL Sunday ticket for $69.99 a month for 4 months and got the Premier Package at no charge. My 4 months are about to be up and I need a little help/advice with my programming.

I have 4 receivers in the house, 2 of them are DVR's. I like the Premier Package, mostly for the sports. I could live without all the movie channels.

Would I save much money by downgrading to the PLUS DVR pagkage and adding the sports pack for $12? Or is it going to be just about the same price to keep the Premier pacakge when it's all said and done?

Hi, I signed up a few months ago and got the promo deal where I received NFL Sunday ticket for $69.99 a month for 4 months and got the Premier Package at no charge. My 4 months are about to be up and I need a little help/advice with my programming.

I have 4 receivers in the house, 2 of them are DVR's. I like the Premier Package, mostly for the sports. I could live without all the movie channels.

Would I save much money by downgrading to the PLUS DVR pagkage and adding the sports pack for $12? Or is it going to be just about the same price to keep the Premier pacakge when it's all said and done?

It would be cheaper to downgrade to the Sport Pack, keep in mind you will only get your local RSN with the Sports Pack if your looking for PRO sports.

If you talking about the individual league packages, they will cost you more I am sure, but you can buy what you want as well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts