Projector vs tv?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I pull a room darkening shade during the day:

NFLHD-EF06-Ambient.jpg

2007MastersAL.jpg

Looks like the top pic is off a wall not a screen?? If that is true does it matter if the wall is darker or lighter?

Looks like the top pic is off a wall not a screen?? If that is true does it matter if the wall is darker or lighter?
Actually, the screen area is a painted formula for neutral gray like a high contrast screen. I just had not framed it yet with a good black velvet frame. Also, if you can paint your walls and ceilings a darker shade, it will improve the contrast even more. However, in my case my wife was not in the mood to convert the room completely to a theater. The bottom photo was on a portable screen I used before painting the screen on the wall.

Thanks guys, I pretty much got it figured out now.

I think Im down to either the Panasonic 200U 720p or the Sanyo Z2000 1080p. Both are great projectors.

There's a big difference in those projectors. The Sanyo is not very bright, and would not do very good with ambient light.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)