promotion change

Status
Please reply by conversation.

powerhouse1960

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2009
indiana
Does anyone have any idea based on the past when will direct change from the Sunday ticket promo to a new one and would a past customer that has been gone for two years be eligible for a friend referral ?
Thanks

Does anyone have any idea based on the past when will direct change from the Sunday ticket promo to a new one and would a past customer that has been gone for two years be eligible for a friend referral ?
Thanks

As far as the Promo change, probably close to Christmas, or possibly 1st of the year.

As far as a Referral thats good anytime.

As far as the Promo change, probably close to Christmas, or possibly 1st of the year.

As far as a Referral thats good anytime.
Thanks I not sure I can wait that long my problems are piling up on me but i do not care for football

Thanks I not sure I can wait that long my problems are piling up on me but i do not care for football

When you call in, tell them your not interested in the ST deal and would like to know what else they can do ...
I'm sure they will offer something, not everyone does the ST.

Yes, I too am wondering what the new promotion will be. HR34 possibly? Isn't it usually Feb/Mar that directtv usually has a price increase? I wouldn't mind the NFL Ticket, but I'm not set on it. I definitely wouldn't pay $300+ dollars a year for it since I really would only possibly want it for the Steelers (out of town team).

I've been told if you qualify for an HDDVR you're given a second for free. Supposedly it starts November 15th. Don't know how long that will last or if it's even true.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)