Protection Plan Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kevin1514

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 4, 2008
Seattle
I've been a Dtv customer for 6 1/2 years and have never had the protection plan because I've always been able to fix any problem, however after talking with tech support I believe my SWM switch or power inserter is the problem. Can I add the protection plan to cover the service call or is it too late for that?

I've been a Dtv customer for 6 1/2 years and have never had the protection plan because I've always been able to fix any problem, however after talking with tech support I believe my SWM switch or power inserter is the problem. Can I add the protection plan to cover the service call or is it too late for that?

You can add the Protection Plan at any time, I would imagine you have to have it for a month before it kicks in though ... Other please chime in about the time till it's available if that time frame is wrong.

A month on the plan is what I have been told.
However, I also know of people that have had 1 free service call without one and of people that added it and got it instantly.

But in all honesty, why not just the $50 for the service call?

Thanks for the replies, they ended up giving me a free service call for being a loyal customer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts