Protection Plan

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have PP since the begining of the service. I live in the Tampa Bay area, the capital of lightning so I need the PP.

True, I did forget that part. When I had my boxes replaced, it was because of lightning strikes. The boxes were replaced for free, but I did have to pay for a service call to fix the LNB. I think overall I still came out cheaper by saving that money every month that I have had service, but if it is a constant concern, it may be something to reconsider.

I have never had a PP with D* or E* and have never paid for repair over 14 years. The only time you might be vulnerable is in the first 2 years under contract and then you could always plea that THEIR equipment should last longer than the contract period. After that, I would simply return the equipment and cancel my service if they insisted that I pay to repair THEIR equipment. Do you really think D* would let a customer walk away because their equipment failed to perform???

That is true. If you are out of contract, you wont have to pay. Not if you negotiate.

There are ways around most of the fees that the PP covers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)