Protection Plan

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Or like $4/month for Ooma (free but pay fed taxes) unless you want Premium like me......then it's $10/mth (but I'm grandfathered in so I don't pay any taxes :))
luck you
this service is much better than MJ imo have had both. <$4 a month kinda hard to believe but over 2 years now.
wife used both she was always giving me THE Look with MJ she's all smiles now. happy wife happy life.

luck you
this service is much better than MJ imo have had both. <$4 a month kinda hard to believe but over 2 years now.
wife used both she was always giving me THE Look with MJ she's all smiles now. happy wife happy life.

I've got my MJ running as a service on my network server computer. Seems to be a lot more reliable doing it that way. I would like to eventually get a MJ Plus, with only USB power needed, I could get power from my router's USB port which is on battery backup along with the cable modem to be able to still have service during a power outage.

I have the $7.99 Protection Plan which includes an upgrade to the latest equipment every 2 years.
If I upgrade does that mean I am stuck in another 2 year commitment?

I've had the protection plan since 2003 or 2004, I've never heard of the "every two year" upgrade, is that new? I got a letter last year saying that the protection plan was going up.
http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/290752-Protection-Plan-Price-Increase

Can you get specific models of DVR's or just what they send you?

When my 1st HD receiver ( RCA DTC210 ) went out some years back, they sent me a brand new H23-600.
Later, when a H21-200 ( leased ) went out, they sent me a obviously refurb'd H21-100 that would never power up, sent it back and got another refurb'd H21-100 that has worked ever since..... Also when two of my older non-HD RCA receivers went out, they sent me a brand new D12 and D11. All of my receivers are owned except for my HD DVR and one standard HD unit.

Every defective owned receiver has been replaced with a new unit, every defective leased receiver has been replaced with a refurb, go figure.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)