Protection plan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think most members of the forum think it is a wast of money, however I have the most expensive plan I have had 1 TV replaced, and 4 computers repaired so to me it has been well worth it.

PS: I would say the basic plan is well worth the price of truck rolls and equipment replacement for zero dollars, plus a free upgrade every 2 years with a 24 month commitment .

I agree with the second part of his comment. I for some odd reason felt that my dish was more stable under the protection plan. It would stay off for two or three days in rainy weather before I got the plan. I haven't had those days in a while. I'm not saying in a heavy rain storm that it wouldn't go out but I noticed a change under the protection plan. Go figure...

I agree with the second part of his comment. I for some odd reason felt that my dish was more stable under the protection plan. It would stay off for two or three days in rainy weather before I got the plan. I haven't had those days in a while. I'm not saying in a heavy rain storm that it wouldn't go out but I noticed a change under the protection plan. Go figure...
The protection plan has nothing to do with your signal strength ...

Have you had your dish peaked since you got the protection plan ?

The protection plan has nothing to do with your signal strength ...

Have you had your dish peaked since you got the protection plan ?
It works fine. It just seemed to have more outages before I got the protection plan. And more stable after getting it. I understand what you are saying. I would say currently 3 to 5 percent of the time I lose the signal in bad weather up north in NY. Not much to complain about. The PQ is almost as good as looking at my computer screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)