PS3 ST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hutch1814

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Indiana
So I'm curious how the whole PS3 ST is going to work this year. Anybody know? Curious because I watch a lot of football at my brothers house and was curious if I created an account on his PS3 does this give us ST at his house?

So I'm curious how the whole PS3 ST is going to work this year. Anybody know? Curious because I watch a lot of football at my brothers house and was curious if I created an account on his PS3 does this give us ST at his house?

Yes. I think it's $50 if you already have ST.

To add to Yaz's comment; you must have DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket with the ToGo add-on. As I have read it they will be an app via PlayStation Network account :

NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ on Sony PlayStation 3 enables you to watch NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ games using your PlayStation 3.

At the left of the display, get real-time game status including game time and score from each game chip. A colored arrow at the bottom of each game chip provides current field position at a glance. Arrows turn green for scoring plays, red for red zone, and blue for all other field positions.

Select any game chip to get a menu of available features including: Live Streaming Video of NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ games, RED ZONE® Channel, Video Highlights, Game and Player Stats, Standings and Full Season Schedule.

While live streaming video and highlights are only available for NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ games, you can view player and game stats for any game each week. When viewing stats and highlights, use the L2 and R2 triggers to quickly scroll through every matchup.

Each week, highlights are accessible until 8:15 p.m. ET on Sunday and game results and stats are accessible through Wednesday.

I have an HSP account so I'm good on everything above. I was just kinda curious if anybody has heard anything, been out of the shop for a few weeks

There doesn't seem to be any mention of whether you can use a PSN Sub Account or if you have to use a PSN Master Account.

That's the question I'm asking, thank you for wording it right! I didn't know how to ask it

let me get this straight if , my brother buy a PS3 and buy NFL ST GO he can use my ps3 account to buy ST and watch it at his house right?

frytzz said:
Sunday Ticket for the PS3 is 339.99....Not 50.00

Brian

Only if you don't already sub to the package on D*

With an existing sub you only need to add the "To go" option to use the PS3

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/08/17/directv-and-playstation-bring-nfl-sunday-ticket-to-ps3/

How do you get in the game? At the start of the season, viewers who do not currently have access to DIRECTV will be able to subscribe to NFL SUNDAY TICKET at the season price of $339.95. Existing DIRECTV customers who already have NFL SUNDAY TICKET and NFL SUNDAY TICKET To-Go through DIRECTV can access the service on their PS3 for no additional charge.

I love how all these bloggers who think they are actual reporters (not that there is much difference these days) LOVE to throw out anything and everything they personally think is negative with out mentioning any additional details, comparisosn or any other descriptive info.

All these stories are useless junk. They don't expand or clarify anything from the original PS or DirecTV releases; yet only add unneeded confusion.

The only question seemingly unanswered is what account /login can view; my guess is only the main account or household.

The only question seemingly unanswered is what account /login can view; my guess is only the main account or household.
It doesn't help that not everyone is on the same page terminology-wise.

When you say main account or household, do you mean PSN Master Account (as opposed to PSN Sub Account)?

what I don't understand is that there has been conflicting reports from Sony about this being free if you have it with DirecTV and they also say it's $50.......the e-mail I got said you can get it at no additional charge

I think it was cleared up early in this thread, but would be the details..

If you already have DirecTV AND NFL Sunday Ticket WITH the TO-GO add-on; it is free on PS3

If you have DirecTV with the NFL ST but WITHOUT the TO-GO add-on you will pay a $50 add-on cost

If you have DirecTV WITHOUT the NFL ST at all you will pay the $339+ to get it all on the PS3

Last edited:
If you don't already subscribe to NFL SUNDAY TICKET™, you must (even if you don't subscribe to TV programming from DIRECTV)

If you don't also subscribe to NFL NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ To-Go you must do that too.

Those who don't have DIRECTV will pay a total of $389.90 ($339.95+$49.95) to access NFLST via their computer, PS3 or mobile device.

If you don't like the offer, take it up with DIRECTV directly. Whining about it here (or anywhere else) isn't going to get you a special deal.

I think the above statement, should be enough to close the issue...
Answers everyone's questions and explains all the details.......
Brian

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)