PS4 in Production?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dgenx321

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Calcutta, Ohio
There are rumblings that the PS4 will go into production within a couple weeks. Some saying as early as next week. Seeing how Sony has contracted FoxConn (iphone,ipad) to make these. They will be pumping them out at a record pace.

Could we see them get a big jump on Microsoft and get them in stores a month or two earlier?

I'd be pretty shocked if they weren't already making them or starting in the very near future. There are only a little over 4 months until the probable launch date. Just about every console launches with a shortage so all the people who want to give them $400 aren't able to. They already announced the specs a few months back so why wouldn't they already be producing them?

Yeah, they should have been making them already, as early as a month or two ago I'd imagine. I don't see this meaning they'll be in stores earlier, they'll be trying hard to have millions produced by the end of the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)