ps4 Question (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
i have a PS4, but I haven't use in few years , can anyone please tell me if I need a subscription to the playstation network to just watch Netflix & WWE Network

Thanks

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Griffin, GA
The answer to your question is made clear on the both the WWE and Netflix web pages.

Google can be your friend.
So can Satelliteguys if people would just answer a person's honest question, after all that's what the site is here for.

i have a PS4, but I haven't use in few years , can anyone please tell me if I need a subscription to the playstation network to just watch Netflix & WWE Network
No Plus subscription is required for video services on either the PS4 or Gold on the Xbox for that matter.

harshness

SatelliteGuys Master
May 5, 2007
Salem, OR
So can Satelliteguys if people would just answer a person's honest question, after all that's what the site is here for.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and will feed him for a lifetime.

You may remember in math or physics classes where you were required to show your work to demonstrate that you really understood the question and the answer.

Zookster

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 19, 2004
Here and Now
I was a Playstation Plus member for many years but let it lapse two years ago and have not missed it. I still have full, complete use of my PS4 for steaming video on any app and playing games. My only limitation is accessing the multiplayer mode in certain games -- and not even all games.

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Griffin, GA
I was a Playstation Plus member for many years but let it lapse two years ago and have not missed it. I still have full, complete use of my PS4 for steaming video on any app and playing games. My only limitation is accessing the multiplayer mode in certain games -- and not even all games.
Luckily Sony has never required a Plus account to access online Media (Neflix, Hulu, Youtube, etc...).
Microsoft did for a while, but once they started losing market share to Sony, they relented and allowed Media Apps to be used without Gold.

Reactions: Zookster

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts