Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am saddened to report that PSB is no longer a member of the SatelliteGuys staff. We here at SatelliteGuys.US wish Pete nothing but the best in his future endevors.

I too am sorry to hear that Pete is leaving the staff.

I hope you will hang around the forums, and continue to share with us your vast knowlege. I am indebted to you for all the help you have given me. I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do in the future.

Fred

Thanks guys :)

Guess this blows my chances of being satelliteguy of the year ;)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my pal Iceberg it was a pleasure serving time with ya!

At least I outlasted Rumsfield :)

Hey, alright, he's still here. Hope you still post and spread the knowledge PSB. I learned alot reading your posts.

I learned all I know about fta from this site and especially Pete. Thanks for all the help!

I don't leave many posts, but I have to leave one for Pete. Thanks for all the help you gave this newbie. Your quick replies and always pertinent links to other posts have been most helpful.

First WOT Now Pete, should have given him more MONEY or what ever. He will be missed, I hope you win the Lottery Pete It might help pay you back for all the help you've been to Sooo many people. Thank you, WOH

Thanks a lot Pete. You helped me and many others here to get addicted to FTA :)

Good Luck and hope to see you here atleast once in a while.

Thank You personally for all the help and insight , seems kind of tough to stay away from Sat Guys, somehow I feel this won't be the last time we hear from PSB.

Good luck and much success in whatever you persue, and most importantly good health to you also.

it takes a lot to choke me up, and have me too upset to write much, thats a hard hit to take,, but i wish Pete all the best,, he was a huge reason why i lurked around here,, "SAY IT AINT SO JOE!"man i feel lost, i was just getting started, and to be honest ...( EH! i cant even figure the words to write)BEST OF LUCK well this ones for you Pete,, "OH SMEG!"

Sad to hear to see you are going Pete, but please do comeback for any TV Dxing goodes from time to time!

Hope is all and well for you, and live long and prosper to you!:hatsoff:

73's from,
Tim, N5XZS

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)