Ptat event issue

thechaz05

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Irwin
So I am trying to play back ben and kate from last night and I enable autohop, start the show and about 30 seconds later it says playback finished. Now if I skip back it goes to about 10 minutes into the show. Anyone every encounter this?

Also, I have tried resetting the hopper and this issue still remains

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Last edited:
I had that same issue with the same show and a couple of others. After a few times of trying it eventually worked itself out.

Did you have any satellite signal loss issues during primetime hours? PTAT has been known to have some issues with recovery after signal loss events, like weather, etc.

Dudleydog73 said:
Did you have any satellite signal loss issues during primetime hours? PTAT has been known to have some issues with recovery after signal loss events, like weather, etc.

No the whole event if there, the autohop just kicks it to the end of the event after 30 seconds or so, but I can rewind back and watch

No the whole event if there, the autohop just kicks it to the end of the event after 30 seconds or so, but I can rewind back and watch

What software load are you on? I have not had any AutoHop issues on the current loads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts