PTAT issue

bobl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 11, 2003
San Francisco Bay Area
I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing an error with PTAT for Monday's only? Specifically, I'm seeing PTAT recording from 8:00 to 12:00 instead of the standard 8:00 to 11:00. This is been going on for awhile now and I can't find any reason for it. I'm in the San Francisco market.

I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing an error with PTAT for Monday's only? Specifically, I'm seeing PTAT recording from 8:00 to 12:00 instead of the standard 8:00 to 11:00. This is been going on for awhile now and I can't find any reason for it. I'm in the San Francisco market.
Are there any sports events in prime-time on Mondays on your local stations? I seem to remember seeing something about Dish adding a one-hour padding to PTAT for sporting events.

No sporting, or any other type of event explains this. None of the recorded programs in the PTAT folder, for each Monday, end later than 11:00. Bear in mind it happens every Monday and has been going on for some time.

If you play an event from Monday without AutoHop, and let it keep playing instead of manually stopping the playback at the end of the show, will it keep playing the shows that were on between 11:00 PM and midnight? Or does the playback stop at the beginning of the 11:00 PM show (meaning that the extra hour listed did not actually record)?

The PTAT recordings run until 12:01 am. While this has been going on for a few weeks, the schedule for this coming Monday shows PTAT ending at 11:01, as it should. I guess I'll see if it stays that way come Monday.

Reactions: pattykay