Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hi folks...

At the beginning of the year we have a lot of renewals that we must pay for, such as domain names, software updates, software renewals, and so on.

So because of this I am offering a special deal on Pub Memberships.

Buy one... give one!

Have a SatelliteGuys member who is not a pub member? Well now when you support SatelliteGuys you can give a pub membership to a member of your choosing for free.

If you buy a one year Pub Membership, they get a one year Pub Membership.
If you buy a two year Pub Membership, they get a two year Pub Membership.

Consider this a valentines day special, so give the gift of a Pub Membership to a member you love. (Ok maybe thats too much, lol! But hey we got bills to pay!)

After you pay for your Pub Membership please message me with the name of the member you want to gift a Pub Membership to and also let me know if you want me to let know if you want them to know you gifted them or want it to be anonymous. If that person is a Pub Member already the time will be added on to what they have now. If you or they have a Lifetime Pub Membership, we will add the time on to your second life. :D :D (If you believe in reincarnation that is...) :D

Please note it may take up to 24 hours for me to gift the user their Pub Membership.

Its been a really really tough year over the last year, so thank you in advance for your support.

This special offer expires on February 15th.

For more information on Pub Memberships please see ---> https://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/account/upgrades

Thanks again!

Last edited:
We are in our last days!

Your last chance to get a Pub Membership and GIVE one to a friend! Don't miss out!

(Not sure who to give it to? Look for a member who is helping others who is not a Pub member. This will encourage them to stick around and help others more. :)

Thanks again for all your support!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)