Pulled the plug, Dish free

wake up peps, dish csr program is way below indrustry standards, period !

so is the programing that is paid for, fool yourselfs, ill choose not to follow.

and what the hell is a forum intended for, all you slap happys to come here and pretend dish does'nt have problems, let me tell ya, after i cancel i have no interst in talking to a csr to smooth things over, i make decisions and follow through, end of story.

wake up peps, dish csr program is way below indrustry standards, period !

so is the programing that is paid for, fool yourselfs, ill choose not to follow.

and what the hell is a forum intended for, all you slap happys to come here and pretend dish does'nt have problems, let me tell ya, after i cancel i have no interst in talking to a csr to smooth things over, i make decisions and follow through, end of story.

I agree with you, my friend. My contract is up in March, and with the way cable has been adding HD (I have Time Warner here in NC), I'll most likely jump back to TWC. Just check out the other sites (engadgethd.com, highdefforum.com, tvpredictions.com)-- all the cable companies (Cox, TWC, Comcast) are adding bunches of new HD channels every couple of weeks. That huge gap that satellite had over cable in terms of national HD-- is closing fast.

I'll miss the 722, but I won't miss the (Dish) lies and deception ... or having no service every time it's cloudy or sprinkles.

Yep and Dish is doing a disservice to thier coustomers.. whats funny is that charlie claims that he's the cheaper of the two services and trys to negotate and play hard ball with providers to keep your prices down. guess what charlie, with that 10 dollar increase you just became more expensive than Directv who... hasnt dropped as many channels as you have! OMG!

Yeah, what about that Charlie? Why are you having to raise rates so much when you claim to be playing hardball pulling stations? This seems to contradict itself.

Normally I'm one of the 'don't let the door hit you on the way out' posters, but this is a decision I'll have to make very soon. Since my HBO-Starz Free months are up I'm now paying $95 a month for HD Absolute, All the premiums, and locals. Plus the 722 DVR. It goes any higher, and that might be the straw that breaks the camels back. Especially since I've been looking for work since October.

I don't see DIRECTV as being a viable alternative, I watch little TV as it is, what I do watch is available on something like Apple TV in HD, and they've got a good selection of HD movies for rent.

Or I could just quit watching TV altogether. :D

Get external hard drive for 722, keep movie package for only a month, record as many movies as you can to the external and internal hard drive, shut movie package off, now you have movies that should last you a good while without having to subscribe to the movie package.

The thing is, you know, that this is a Dish Forum. Most of the folks posting here have some degree of affinity for Dish, or they'd leave. Some have left Dish but like to come back to badmouth Dish. Just human nature I guess.

Someone looking for work, now that I truly do sympathize with. Might be time to cut back to the $19.95 month family pack. I've been there, and looking for a darn job is absolutly no fun whatsoever, especially when the job market is bare. A friend of mine, an experienced mechanic, got in the same situation a couple of years ago; he ended up taking a job in plant maintenance (furnaces, boilers, etc.), lower wages but with health insurance anyway. Good luck, and I mean that sincerely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)