Punch TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
There is now programming on 95W (found the information at another site).

I watched it yesterday for a while, it looks like they are still running tests, there was a show but with black out interruptions, at some point I returned to the channel and there was a blue screen, they are supposed to launch in August anyway.

It looked like a movie was playing Fri afternoon, but no sound...

Did you re-scan it so you're listening to the AAC stream instead of the MPEG one that isn't there anymore? (Second potential problem, can your receiver play AAC?)

They had some type of Boxing on last night. This was around 11:00 PM had a good quality, I had scanned it in with my Solemend.

Is there a place here to add wild feeds live? Just a thought. But, I found mistakes all over the place; like g13 showing Fight TV in clear because the technicians miss-plugged the decoder/encoder comp. video wire into the wrong receiver/box on the mountains tower, whereever they are; are welcome because Fight TV is now FTA, and legal for them to do! Now this may last until they pay another $1,000 for they need to turn around and go back onto that mountain; I'll charge them another round, and climb up that hill myself! 3889 H 13020. check it out in time! Scan it, do not worry, it's FTA today! Gone tommorrow! It is so easy for them to do something, there, where they are; but insurance does not pay for bad business practice; going with inferior who's? Like they were doing so much for Free to Air is; when they want completely sold out and advertised?

punch

Has anyone watched Punch TV lately ? anything interesting ?
no,looks like fta is getting very thin.I love this hobby and would never want to leave it,but it is just what it is...a hobby.But until they cut the lights compleatly out,i'll always have my 6 footer pointed at something,if it's nothing but a feed.:rolleyes:

What are you talking about? Sure services come and services have gone away over the years, but there are hundreds more FTA channels now than there ever was, even at the peak of the BUD in every yard era during the 80's.

It is a great time to have C and Ku system!

Yeah I've seen a lot come and go in my 4 plus years in this hobby. However remember rule # 1 Don't get to attached to a channel it could be gone tomorrow.
Rule #2 Something else interesting will usually replace it. Rule #3 Don't complain since it's free

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts