Purchasing HDTV-Need Advice

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I love my Vizio VO37LF and it has 1080p, which I can definitely tell the difference from my brothers VO37L. Both sets are great quality picture and I'm really impressed all around with Vizio. (chose it over a panasonic and a sharp) Especially for the prices I'm sure they will get down to in the next couple of weeks..

Just saw a bunch reviewed in Consumer Reports best electronics issue too if you want to look that up.

Hey Big Dawg 23,,
Costco has the 40" REgza Toshiba on line for $999.00. I just had mine delivered. It fits where most 37" would go.

Go Dawgs!

Unfortunately my cabinet has closing doors so max width is 37.5" removing the doors go to 38.5" which just misses the 38.3" most 40" TV need. Believe me I had a great opportunity to get a 40" for dirt cheap but had to pass because of sizing. My Vizio VU37L is being delivered today so I finally get to watch College Football tomorrow in HD and NFL on Sunday!!!!:):):). Sucks that Georgia is not on in my area and I am not spending $79.95 or the $21.95 for the day(Just signed up 11/01). This will not be an issue next year as I can finally order ESPN Gameplan.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)