Pushing DVR button

Gentleman

PIT MEMBER
Original poster
Oct 16, 2003
New Orleans
Pushing the DVR button brings up a menu, item 3 is TV Entertainment, I have something listed as Unwrapped - Pizza which appears to have been recorded on 2/08 from ch 5828 which from my program does not exist, the descriptions says something about delivering dish on pizza

Is this something I wil lbe charged for if I watch it,

Bob

My question is, does everyone get the same shows or does it pick something based on your viewing habits? Kind of making it Tivo-esque?

My question is, does everyone get the same shows or does it pick something based on your viewing habits? Kind of making it Tivo-esque?

No, not everyone gets the same thing. I don't think it is based on viewing habits either, but it might be. For instance, I just checked on our 625 and we don't have this particular program (there is nothing in the TV Entertainment Menu). Appears to be random from my experiences.

Geoff

What is on mine is from the food channel and food is not one of our regularly watched networks, maybe they are trying to get you to watch one that you don't.

Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)