quad c band lnbf

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cee

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
Hamden Ny
Hello anyone know where to get new or used 6 of these c band lnbfs, like a esx244 lnbf

Hi magic static thank you for your reply,What i was trying to do is run 4 different receivers independent of each other.Thank you again much appreciated.

A dual output LNBF connected to a multi-switch will provide independent (both polarities) outputs to as many receivers as the switch has outputs! :D
yup exactly. I ran at one time about 8 receivers off of a dual LNB (back when 123W had the Equity channels) :)

I used a esx244 hooked Upto 2 8output MS that was when I was busting out 50 or 100 dsr410's and need to download and auth for SRL.

Performance was ok. I always liked the esx241 and 242 however never really thought a 4 output lnbf was all that useful unless you were doing something unique.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

"unless you were doing something unique."
Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Like linear/circular combo? Would be nice to have if performance was ok.. They were able to do that on Ku, should be possible on C-band as well...

Anything is possible if a substantial market exists. But it is highly improbable that you will ever see a C-band LNBF in distribution with optimized combined circular and linear reception.

The QPH-031 distribution was possible because of the incredible market potential. It remains as the most popular KU LNBF ever distributed in North America. In comparison, the C-band market is quite small with the demand for combined circular/linear being an even smaller fraction.

I have read on some European forums that some hobbyists are experimenting with dielectric insets with decent results on simultaneous linear and circular signals.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)