Status
Not open for further replies.

120inna55

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Athens, Texas, United States
Due to the upcoming 3D commercial on the Super Bowl, I decided to order some decent 3D glasses (instead of the cardboard one's). I ordered some Pro X glasses assuming they'd suffice.

However, after placing my order, I've come across more glasses (cardboard) that claim they're, "the new 3G for Super Bowl 3D commercials and 'Chuck' episode (color code)"

So have I just wasted my money? I know I could've waited until I found a SoBe Life Water kiosk, but I've yet to see one in the stores around here.

Hmmm. There are different approaches to 3D, so one style of glasses may not work well with different 3D products. I really think you need to start with the 3D material first, to determine which 3D glasses are best.

Dang it! It looks like I wasted my money. Apparently the only ColorCode glasses you can get are the crappy cardboard one's.

I found the following quote from the aforementioned source:
...These colored filters are sometimes confused with Anaglyph, but both the filters and the encoding process are entirely different from the more than 150 years old Anaglyph system...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts