This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Question About Adding Prepaid Receiver

BabaLouie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 8, 2005
Northern Rockies
I currently have one 322 receiver active, which I use for my Sky Angel package (lifetime sub).

If I were to also activate one of those prepaid 301 receivers (Dish Now/Dish Ya!--using it for the Top 60 programming package), would E* sock me with an extra receiver fee?

if you only need one reciver just activate the 322 with dish. other wise yes its an extra receiver. how did you get a life time sub to sky angel?

hobojoe said:
if you only need one reciver just activate the 322 with dish.
One of the reasons I was thinking about going with the prepaid receiver is that I only want to get the E* Top 60 package for about three months out of the year, and I was hoping to avoid the nasty downgrade fee. But if I have to pay the additional receiver fee, I might as well just do what you said.

Won't work. PrePay receivers are tagged so that they cannot be activated on regular accounts. Just get a prepaid card and activate it via the normal PrePay route. No need to add it on to your account.

nsafreak said:
Won't work. PrePay receivers are tagged so that they cannot be activated on regular accounts. Just get a prepaid card and activate it via the normal PrePay route. No need to add it on to your account.

Thanks! That's just what I needed to know!