Question about being Banned

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sweepy1

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 4, 2006
Apex NC
I am new to this sport:rolleyes: but I have to ask why was the guy banned from the following post. What did he say about hacking?

"Originally Posted by kerim0325
I have new coolsat 5000, superdish 121, when i'm doing blind scan or auto scan on 121W (port3 disweqc) randomly scanning stops, exit button on remote doesn't work, i have to turn off the receiver. scannimg on 110 and 119 ok. What is wrong?

Manual scan doesn't recognize all channels, Echo 9 121w has 31 tp's and ends on tpfreq 12016, on my second receiver vs2000 xtreme I have couple international channels on tp over 12016, what I should to do - add new tp's manually ?"

Makes me scares to ask questions sometime as I am not trying to steal but see all that I legally see.

Originally Posted by kerim0325
I have new coolsat 5000, superdish 121, when i'm doing blind scan or auto scan on 121W (port3 disweqc) randomly scanning stops, exit button on remote doesn't work, i have to turn off the receiver. scannimg on 110 and 119 ok. What is wrong?

Manual scan doesn't recognize all channels, Echo 9 121w has 31 tp's and ends on tpfreq 12016, on my second receiver vs2000 xtreme I have couple international channels on tp over 12016, what I should to do - add new tp's manually ?"

Let me count the ways
-Superdish 121…that is usually a sign they don’t have it for the lovely “you have a Dish at 121” screen
-scanning on 110 & 119 OK….dead giveaway 1
- receiver vs2000 xtreme I have couple international channels on tp over 12016…Dish doesn’t make an Extreme :D Dead giveaway 2 (let me say that the only thing on 121 right now is the "Superdish 121" screen thast you can pick up on a scan.
-first post….

So we got 2 questionables and 2 dead giveaways. If someone has been posting for a little bit, we usually don’t have issues. But when its their first post then we question :D

Don’t worry…unless you say “I just downloaded bin 666PMSABCXYZ to my CoolPanFor receiver and I aimed at Echo 7. How come my channels don’t come in?
PLeeeeeeeeazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Help : ) then we won’t have any issues.

There is some free audio on 119 & 91. NASA and Angel One is on 119 for free and Gol Tv on 110 but 99% of the programming on Dish or ExpressVu slots is scrambled.

There are people who use a SD for KU but they say "I have a SD aimed at IA5" or something.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about it. Since you have a few posts under your belt, I don't think we'd have any issue.

:)

A lot of times if you see this
icon11.gif
Icon beside the message as well as what Iceberg said it is a hacker...

The only thing over at 121 that is fta is the 121 super dish screen. Everything else is encryipted. the only legal fta on 121 would be cband. usally there is a good reason why there asking for help on that bird.. and its not for legal use. the fact that the orgiginal poster had 119,110,and 121 smells sooo much like a hacker.. there is no need to have that kind of setup when there are so many other birds with legit fta. there are only 4 reall channels that on can see legally though dish.. that is NASA, GOL, Channel 101 and channel 103 Mirrors.. and congrats you have a dish whatever channel Thats it... anything else is hacking..

I forgot about that fergie :) yep they use them icons

Bob you forgot a few things that are free there
-PPV preview (103 & 500)
-NASA
-Angel One
-Gol
-DVR Promo
-CD audio channels on 119
-Dish Home 6 channel mosaic

Sweepy
Once you see some of the posts from these scum stealers, you'll see a pattern and will be able to spot a stealer.:D
My favorite are the ones that are really vague and when you ask specific questions, they avoid them and keep saying "can anyone help me?".

Iceberg said:
My favorite are the ones that are really vague and when you ask specific questions, they avoid them and keep saying "can anyone help me?".
Those are the ones that are the funniest, cause they know they are doing wrong and are trying to be discreet about it. Little bit of time to draw em out and BAM the are bammed :D

I don't remember all the details, but when I first joined this forum, someone posted a hack question. I made some smart remark and of course Iceberg was all over it as well. Someone who was reading the thread actually thought I was the one who started the thread. This person sent me a private message telling me were to go for the hack information. Of course I forwarded the PM to the mods in this forum. Well, to make a long story short, I have not see this person posting anything in the last two years. I think he got the message that hacki talk will no be tolerated here.

rjc3895 said:
I don't remember all the details, but when I first joined this forum, someone posted a hack question. I made some smart remark and of course Iceberg was all over it as well. Someone who was reading the thread actually thought I was the one who started the thread. This person sent me a private message telling me were to go for the hack information. Of course I forwarded the PM to the mods in this forum. Well, to make a long story short, I have not see this person posting anything in the last two years. I think he got the message that hacki talk will no be tolerated here.

Thanks for the info! It has been noticed by a few members of staff that hackers suddenly get PM when they ask a Hack question here ;)

dfergie said:
A lot of times if you see this
icon11.gif
Icon beside the message as well as what Iceberg said it is a hacker...

Another interesting thing...It seems like about eighty percent of the the people who use the letter "u" in place of the word "You" seem to be hackers.

Just my opinion. No offense to the other twenty percent of u posters who abbreviate. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts