Question about Fox network and PTAT...

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I'm curious about the third hour of primetime on Fox stations. While my "moved" area, it's usually a full hour of news on the Fox network, but I realize that many other Fox networks have a half an hour of news plus some other show after that, like a sitcom or something. (So that would be the 10 o'clock hour on the east coast, or the 9 o'clock hour here in Central time, and so on...) So my question is, is that since PTAT records that since it technically would fall on primetime hours, would it get AutoHop, even after the waiting period for the Fox Network for AutoHop?

If I remember correctly Autohop does not work on Sports and Live news:

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

If I remember correctly Autohop does not work on Sports and Live news:

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
That’s not what I asked. Many markets have some sort of sitcom rerun or something in the 3rd primetime hour following the news on the Fox network. I was wondering if that would get AutoHop?

If the programming is not provided by the network (same for all viewers), I doubt Dish would spend the money and time to insert different skips in every DMA's miscellaneous programming.

Again, if it is a rerun of an episode that also reran recently on the network where it originally aired, then that specific episode may get AutoHop added just by sheer coincidence. Otherwise, Dish is not going to go out of their way to add AutoHop to these shows, just like Jim5506 said.