Status
Please reply by conversation.

Darrell S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Parts Unknown
I canceled MLBEI 2-23-19 (before the season started) as has always been the refund policy. I called and talked with what is supposedly the loyalty dept.
I already paid the first payment of 29.65, but they won't give a refund. the CSR I got said MLB wouldn't let them give a refund. I blame the CSR as being too stupid to give the credit, or the Directv ripping me off.

All sports packages have always given a refund if cancelled before the season starts.
Anybody got Luke Skywalkers number. This Deathstar is ripping me off.

I canceled MLBEI 2-23-19 (before the season started) as has always been the refund policy. I called and talked with what is supposedly the loyalty dept.
I already paid the first payment of 29.65, but they won't give a refund. the CSR I got said MLB wouldn't let them give a refund. I blame the CSR as being too stupid to give the credit, or the Directv ripping me off.

All sports packages have always given a refund if cancelled before the season starts.
They dont give mid cycle refunds anymore So you may have to wait for your billing cycle to complete

The CSR talked like I would never get it. I hope your right.
I would say if it isnt there when your bill closes this month just call back Shouldnt be an issue just spoke to an idiot.. it happens i work with them everyday lol

Reactions: Darrell S

Call them back ...
That CSR didn't know what they were talking about.

I would wait till the next bill.

If the season or package hasn’t started they can’t bill you.

I know they started this new thing where they won’t pro rate a cancellation which is complete Bullsh!t

In a slightly different question ... when they spread out your payments over so many months ... such as the NFL ST it seems like your paying for that most of the year,, even though the season doesn't start till September ... they still refund all the money you pay prior to the Season starting if you cancel before hand, right ?

In a slightly different question ... when they spread out your payments over so many months ... such as the NFL ST it seems like your paying for that most of the year,, even though the season doesn't start till September ... they still refund all the money you pay prior to the Season starting if you cancel before hand, right ?
Correct

I got my credit today by contacting the office of the president. This is what I had to do last time to get credit.

You were able to contact the President ?
ATT presidents office. I found the link hidden deep in the Directv website last time when it took 6.5 weeks to get a credit. I missed their call today, but they left a long voice mail plus sent an email explaining that I now had a credit.

Luckily I still had the website bookmarked for this time.

Reactions: Jimbo
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)