Question about OTA channels?

pabisc

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 30, 2004
monroe, ga
I currently recieve all of my local OTA digital channels except one through my antenna. The only way I can recieve that channel is through a spilting my antenna signial to my tv and stb. Problem being that this channel is analog through the tv. Question being the picture on FOX (analog) has vertical dots on the screen that move all over the screen. Is this from the antenna itself or maybe from inside electronic interference. What can be done to reduce or get rid of this?

pabisc said:
I currently recieve all of my local OTA digital channels except one through my antenna. The only way I can recieve that channel is through a spilting my antenna signial to my tv and stb. Problem being that this channel is analog through the tv. Question being the picture on FOX (analog) has vertical dots on the screen that move all over the screen. Is this from the antenna itself or maybe from inside electronic interference. What can be done to reduce or get rid of this?
pabisc... I'm not sure where Monroe is, I think it's north of Atlanta, but fairly close... but, if your other digital channels are from Atlanta, you should be able to get FOX 5 WAGA on digital 27 with a scan, if it's not mapped... you may have to adjust the antenna direction a bit.... sorry, I have no idea about the vertical dots on your analog channel... I think you should be able to get the digital channel and it's much better.... if you are in Atlanta, maybe the Atlanta Voomers can help you out, they have a thread in the "local area voomers section"... WELCOME to the forum... luck to you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)