Question about reactivation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jbradar

Original poster
Feb 11, 2009
Arizona
I just canceled DirecTV after having them for 6 years. We just moved and have had our account suspended for the last few months, and when I called to start service again I told them I was looking at Dish network and cable and asked what they would do for me if I keep their service. Their best offer was three months of free showtime, so I canceled because I was hoping for a better monthly rate since times are tough.

So anyway...I would like to have DirecTV and I was wondering, if my wife signed up (my name was on the last bill) would we be able to get the new customer deals?

Thanks for any help!

Welcome to the site. Generally a spouse signing up won't work. If you just moved, however, you may be able to get away with it, since you have a new address and Directv wouldn't have any record of it.

Be sure not to use the same credirt cards that were used on your account and a different phone number avoid anything that could show up from the previous account.

How much do you think you are going to save seeing you will enter into a 2 year contract and deals are for 12 months or less and any grandfathered packages will be permanently gone.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts