Question about switching from Hopper3

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jay3860

Original poster
Jul 31, 2008
Mid Missouri
Hi, I'm thinking about switching from Dish to DirecTV because we are a wireless unlimited data family and I'd like to take advantage of the discounts. Can anyone tell me what I would miss going from a Hopper3 to and HR44 or HR54 Genie? Is netflix streaming baked in the Genie like it is on the Hopper3? Also, does anyone recommend the DirecTIVO over the Genie system? Thanks

Hi, I'm thinking about switching from Dish to DirecTV because we are a wireless unlimited data family and I'd like to take advantage of the discounts. Can anyone tell me what I would miss going from a Hopper3 to and HR44 or HR54 Genie? Is netflix streaming baked in the Genie like it is on the Hopper3? Also, does anyone recommend the DirecTIVO over the Genie system? Thanks
The answer to questions 2 and 3 are No and No.

Reactions: navychop
I switched from dish for the same reason. Only difference really is less tuners and no Netflix which is fine I have smart tv’s otherwise to me I find I like the directv ui better on the genie. I find so far I have less rain fade and I feel like the picture quality is higher.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)