Question about Welcome Pack and NHL...

ClaireCubsFan

Original poster
May 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I am considering changing to the Welcome Pack. I need to save a couple of bucks a month. I currently have Classic Bronze + with the NHL package added on. The Welcome Pack seems to cover about everything I watch except RAW but I have lately been watching it the next day on WWE.com or at YouTube. Can Welcome Pack subscribers keep their NHL Center Ice package and the NHL Network yearly so long as they remain a subscriber?
Claire

I used to have the Welcome Pack, NHL Center Ice and the NHL Network. The only thing that you won't get is the games on Versus and your local team on your local RSN.

You can add alacarte programming (sports packages included) to any package. I use to have locals+supers+mlb package (when Dish carried it)

You can add alacarte programming (sports packages included) to any package. I use to have locals+supers+mlb package (when Dish carried it)

I'm not sure if this is correct in regards to the Welcome pack. I have the Welcome Pack now and was told that I was not able to add the Sports Package unless I had what would now be called the Bronze or higher.

When I had that setup it was 8 years ago...havent had Dish in a couple years.

But nrholland said they were able to have both. You might have to play CSR Roulette. Now when I say sports package I mean the out of market stuff, not the multi-sports pack. That requires bronze + or higher

When I had that setup it was 8 years ago...havent had Dish in a couple years.

But nrholland said they were able to have both. You might have to play CSR Roulette. Now when I say sports package I mean the out of market stuff, not the multi-sports pack. That requires bronze + or higher

That might be where the mixup is. I thought you meant the Multi-Sports pack with the RSNs.

Welcome pack is not on online right?, just meaning if you did want to change to it you would have to call dish?

Now if I could get the Multi-Sports package (including HD) with the Family package I might do it. The only draw back being that I think the channels in the Welcome Pack are better than those in the Family Pack, unless the Family Pack has changed in the past year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts