Question about whole home dvr

Status
Please reply by conversation.

slabo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 17, 2007
central illinois
hey guys i have a couple quick questions.

i recently got a hr34 and 2 clients. the whole home dvr status on my hr 34 says not authorized. i can do all the controls (rec, pause, ffd, rwd) and pull up and watch shows in the playlist...but i cant delete shows in the playlist from the clients. it says items can only be deleted from the familyroom. am i supposed to being to do this? and should my hr34 say not authorized? i was under the impression i could do just about everything at the client as if i was sitting in front of the hr34...no? i just called a csr and he said to ignore the "not authorized" message since all other controls were functional and that i could only delete from another room if i had an hd box like the h25. that doesnt make sense to me. thoughts?

thanks for your time

on directv.com, when viewing your account click on "my services" then "whole home dvr" Is it subscribed there?

If it is you may just need to reboot the HR34 or reauthorize your services (also done on directv.com).

Just checked online and it says not eligible and thats grayed out. Also says Call to activate.

I'll try to reset the hr34 when I get home later.

Thanks

The genie system does NOT require MRV (whole home) for use. It's only needed of you have other receivers on the account with the genie system

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)