Question for Dishnetwork Install Tech's

I think dish employees get the basic package for free. If they want something like top 180 or everything pack they would just subtract the top 60 off. Thats how it used to be anyway.

I assume you get Free Programming and Free Equiptment as part of your Work benefits

But what kind of Programming and equiptment do you get ?

You'd think we get everything so that we'd have the edge on customer education and such... AT60 w/locals - I think you can choose that or the Great Wall Package or Latino Package.

We get squat for working for dish, at least thats my company's policy and my company is one of the biggest RSP offices for the New York, Pa area.

From my understanding, a large portion of the Dishnetwork Installations are done by subcontractors or retailers, neither of which actually 'WORK FOR' Dishnetwork in the employee sense. So those guys don't get any free programming. However, there are some 'showroom' accounts which may be free, but I've never been in the position to take advantage of those.

We get paid on our own install plus an extra bonus for making the sale (... to ourselves.) So it's like ... $150 bucks or so for installing ourselves.

As a Independent Dish Retailer we get showroom programming.. We get Basically the everything pack.. Not free.. BUT Extremely discounted. DirecTV gives everything to us completely free.

I think it is like....$35 off the bill which would make the top 60 and locals for free. I have the top 120 plus my locals and I have the DVR so my monthly bills is about 17.00 a month. its not too bad for the price.

thats what i thought im going to apply with directv for a job... :up :D

he meant as a retailer he gets a showroom account with everything on for free... not as an installer... i dont know what directv's guys get. but if you work for a retailer with either direct or dish, there is no programming discounts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)