Question for HD Fans

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My opinion probably doesn't mean much since I just got my HD system going about a week ago and EVERYTHING looks better then what I'm used to watching, but I'll give it anyways :).
I was watching the replay game between Colts and New England on HD NFL channel last night and I mentioned to the wife it looked different (better) then it did the other day. I haven't really watched any of the other channels and I can't right now because the wife is watching TV at the moment.

I'm watching it on a 32" HP LCD HDTV (LC3260N). I must say this is a great TV so far.

For me, the fact I don't watch enough of all these channels to give a good opinion. And the one I do watch, ESPN2-HD, is not showing any HD sporting event until Saturday so I'll reserve judgement until then.

I think you should hold off telling people (who don't already know) why you are doing this so we can get more feedback on a variety of programs on the various channels.

COME ON SCOTT GIVE US THE ANSWER NOW..Are they going to MPEG-4 or turning up the resolution.It looks better.No Scott tell us now.Don't wait any longer.

Whatever the FOOD HD program is right now with a game show host is very soft!

I also don't have STARZ-HD and NGEO-HD either. everything else is 4:3 content pn ESPN2 and NFL ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The cat has been out of the bag all day here (where do you think that report came from over there?) :)

But I know there are lots of folks who dont read certain threads. So I am trying to get some feedback of what people think. :)

The answer is in this very forum in fact the thread in question is a sticky in this very same forum.

Now enough hints for tonight, I just want feedback on the PQ on these channels. :D

I don't see much difference here...it looks like a really good C-Band Digicipher II Master Feed...maybe some improvement but I can't really tell much difference. Actually I liked Food HD a couple a days ago. And when compared to the DemoHD Channel, it just sucks in my opinion.

HOW MANY CLUES CAN I GIVE?

THIS ONE...

The Dish Network forum.

Its in a STICKY.

I can't give any more clues then that. :D

Usually on ESPN2-HD you can still see huge macroblocking even when the HD bars are up. I still see it during the figure skating, I have a 30" CRT and it's way too easy to see that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts