Question for Memphis area customer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JerryVolunteer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 30, 2004
Memphis, TN
In Memphis we are unable to get three of the adult channels becasue they are not legl in the state of TN. If I have a West Memphis, AR address would I have acess to those channels since I am technically in AR?

Yes, when I lived in Memphis we used our in-laws address outside of TN with no issues. That being said, that was way back in 1997 and I have no idea if anything has changed to make it more difficult, "punishable", or otherwise.

Yes, when I lived in Memphis we used our in-laws address outside of TN with no issues. That being said, that was way back in 1997 and I have no idea if anything has changed to make it more difficult, "punishable", or otherwise.

I think the only thing being "punished" are the actors in those PPV's. :D

Jerry I live in Marion. Is there a way I can tell if I can get those channels by looking in the guide? If so I'd be more than happy to look for you.

Yes, all you have to do is go to channnels 597-599 and see if you get a screen that allows you to order or if it says channel not available in your area.

Jerry I live in Marion. Is there a way I can tell if I can get those channels by looking in the guide? If so I'd be more than happy to look for you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)