Question for subscribers…

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Right now I'm pleading temporary insanity...A week ago I had Dish and was happy...The deal at D* looked a little better, so I switched. What a mistake, they can't get the Slimline 5LNB Antenna sighted in properly. Right now as far as I'm concerned, D* sucks:mad:

Right now I'm pleading temporary insanity...A week ago I had Dish and was happy...The deal at D* looked a little better, so I switched. What a mistake, they can't get the Slimline 5LNB Antenna sighted in properly. Right now as far as I'm concerned, D* sucks:mad:

Not sure why the above was added onto this thread, but....

Once again that would be the fault of the company HIRED to do your install and the people THEY "train". I am not a trained installer and even I can install a multi-LNB dish; heck I have even installed 2 BUD's in my life. You need to calm down a bit and place the anger correctly so you can get yourself going. You need to find yourself a trained, quality installer; who (company) are you working with now? What area are you in so MAYBE some of the good installers here can read your troubles and be close enough to you to offer help; by actually coming out to you, not just replying here.

Last edited:
I subscribed for The Church Channel

I subcribe for the hidef and the extra channels I get with DTV like the Golf Channel and others I can't get with cable.

CSR's

Yes, I agree they don't always have the answer we are collectively looking for, but they do speak the kings english, fluently, that is not the case at "Echostar":)

I subscribed for The Church Channel

I subcribe for the hidef and the extra channels I get with DTV like the Golf Channel and others I can't get with cable.
NO it it is not a joke Comcast dosent provide it and Dish does not either.
Why must it be a joke because I watch Christian Television?

My buddy in NYC (10101) has DirecTV HD and he says he gets it. Where do you see they don't carry it? The RSN tool shows it as well and I really can't see him lying to me about it.

Madison Square Garden
New York Rangers (HD Available)

Yankee Ent. & Sports (YES)
New Jersey Nets (HD Available)
New York Yankees (HD Available)

FSN New York
New York Rangers (HD Available)

SportsNet New York
New York Mets (HD Available)

I am sure he meant that D* has YES and E* doesn't. That's the #1 reason I have stayed with D*.

R10 Tivo! If if craps out I am screwed because I don't want no POS D* or E* DVRs that need "software" updates for them to screw me over with.

I am sure he meant that D* has YES and E* doesn't. That's the #1 reason I have stayed with D*.

Ah so you think he ment E* where he typed D*?

"YES Network. D* doesn't carry it and cable in my area goes out 5 to 10 times more often than satellite."

Not sure why the above was added onto this thread, but....

Once again that would be the fault of the company HIRED to do your install and the people THEY "train". I am not a trained installer and even I can install a multi-LNB dish; heck I have even installed 2 BUD's in my life. You need to calm down a bit and place the anger correctly so you can get yourself going. You need to find yourself a trained, quality installer; who (company) are you working with now? What area are you in so MAYBE some of the good installers here can read your troubles and be close enough to you to offer help; by actually coming out to you, not just replying here.

1. Go back and read my reply to this thread.

2. After spending probably in excess of 15 hours of my time trying to get Circuit City, Firedog, and Directtv to accept responsibility for this install, yes I'm getting angry.

3. Perhaps you should not rush to judgement about what has and has not been done to get this corrected.

4. At this time I stand behind my statement "D* sucks".

5. Now you should go back to your testing that is mentioned in your signature and chill a little.;)

2. After spending probably in excess of 15 hours of my time trying to get Circuit City, Firedog, and Directtv to accept responsibility for this install, yes I'm getting angry.

According to that FD culture brainwashing video (They ought to ship that bad boy to Guantanamo) I had to endure, the installer is supposed to do everything short of blow the customer to make them happy. WTF?

If it was one of the "kids" from the store and NOT a sub, this makes perfect sense. It would be like an HSP noob doing the install on his first day!

Last edited:
R10 Tivo! If if craps out I am screwed because I don't want no POS D* or E* DVRs that need "software" updates for them to screw me over with.

The Tivo software has been doing a nice job of screwing up lately, with the problem with Season Pass, working one day and not the next. I gave up on it and ordered a new HR20.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)