Question for the expert!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

moralesa

Original poster
Oct 10, 2008
Ok I have DTV from Puerto Rico is pointing at 95.0W. Right now I relocated to El Salvador installed the equipment here with a great signal 98-100%. My problem is that I don’t get the following channels HBO, Cinemax and HD can anybody tell me why?:confused:

Pointing at the wrong sat, are you getting other channels...... I would expect those to be on the 101 SD and 99 or 103 HD versions.
Check the link posted above to be sure.

i am pointing at the sat for DTV Puerto Rico 95.0W. What i notice is tha the box has another sat option named 95.0 (2) PR Beam and cover transponder 0-25 i don't get any signal in this sat. i don't know if the channels that i am missing are on those transponder or if this beam is dedicated for PR only and that is the reason i can't get those channels.

Please Advise?

i checked the link above and i get DTV lantin america those are the channels i get since my account is from PR

i checked the link above and i get DTV lantin america those are the channels i get since my account is from PR

Only way to know for sure is to contact DirecTV Latin America and ask you may need to move your account to Mexico City or South America if closer then they could tell you where your channels are.Good Luck!:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

locals in canada?

Bluefield/Beckley locals - what equipment needed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts