Question on 30 inch dish install

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Holysmoke

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 20, 2006
is $269 installed a good price for 30 inch dish with motor and lnb for ku and dish signal?

If this is not a good price, what should I pay for a professional to do this for me?

I subscribe to skyangel and also want the free channels on ia5 and amc4. thanks.

Sounds like a deal! Depends of the make of the system and the quality of workmanship of the installer!

I would NOT let any installer inside my home unless they were LICENSED (If needed in your state)

Ask for photo ID and do not let them take their shoes off in your home, its against the law!

PSB said:
do not let them take their shoes off in your home, its against the law!
Ok Pete.You must elaborate on this one.Some Cultures do not allow anyone in their home with shoe's on.

It was a question on a recent SBCA test I done, an installer should NEVER remove his shoes in your home as if he cuts himself on a carpet nail he WILL sue you!

They are supposed to wear shoe covers ONLY!

It is a winegard 30" dish and Invacom QPH-031 lnb SG-2100 Motor from I dunno who

Iceberg said:
$269 installed? Thats pretty good

I paid about that much just for the parts :)

Exactly thats why I would be worried about the quality of the installation.

MAKE SURE they ground the system to local and NEC code. And get them to SHOW you a picture on the TV before they leave!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)