Question on putting Dish on hold

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hahler2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
Ashton, SD
Hey guys. Just wondering if you can still put your Dish Network service on hold for a month or two? I was thinking about putting it on hold so I can try cutting the cord without cancelling anything since I'm still under contract. If I am able to, would I still be able to watch any content that is on my DVR while my services are on hold?

Hey guys. Just wondering if you can still put your Dish Network service on hold for a month or two? I was thinking about putting it on hold so I can try cutting the cord without cancelling anything since I'm still under contract. If I am able to, would I still be able to watch any content that is on my DVR while my services are on hold?

BEWARE!!!!!! If you pause service, you will lose all discount pricing and will pay full price upon returning to service. Your contract period will also pause until you return. This is the way DISH words it.............

Your “Price Guarantee Period” begins on the date you accept this offer and expires twenty-four (24) months later. DISH will not extend your Price Guarantee Period for any reason. Upon the expiration of your Price Guarantee Period, you will pay the then-current price foryour programming packageand Equipment.Ifyou participate in DISH Pause, or any other program that allows you to temporarily suspend your DISH Service, your Price Guarantee Period will automatically terminate and you will no longer be eligible forthe programming or Equipment prices listed above. Upon reactivating your DISH Service after participation in DISH Pause or other similar program, you will pay the then-current price for your programming packages and Equipment.Participation in DISH Pause temporarily pauses, but does not terminate, your Term Commitment. Your Term Commitment will expire only after twenty four (24) months of active Service.

Don't put your service on pause. You will loose any and all promotional credits you where getting on your account, and they will charge you full rack rates when you take your service off pause.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)