Transport Stream MPEG-2 ISO/IEC 13818 Transport Stream Specification
Input Rate Max.15Mbit/s
Video MPEG-2 MP@ML
Audio MPEG-1/2 Audio Layer 1,2
Aspect Ratio 4:3, 16:9
Video Resolution 720x480p(PAL), 720x480i(NTSC), 1080i
Audio Mode Stereo, Dual channel, Joint stereo, Mono
Audio Sampling Frequency 32/44.1/48kHz

So..... No 720p feeds, no feeds over 15mb's, and no 4.2.2?

15megabit/sec or 15megabyte/sec ?

I had a 50megabit/sec feed I was watching on the weekend (streaming from dreambox). it was 4/2/2 but is 4/2/2 really that much bigger then 4/2/0 ?

15megabit/sec or 15megabyte/sec ?

I had a 50megabit/sec feed I was watching on the weekend (streaming from dreambox). it was 4/2/2 but is 4/2/2 really that much bigger then 4/2/0 ?

50?? WOW... What was the SR and FEC on that one? 35000+?

"Whats up there"

Private forum for feeds

private as in, if your not a member you never will be a member.

ie if your asking about a feed its because you dont have access to WUT, and therfore answers pertaining to 'look in WUT' are of no use to anyone that would be asking the question...

...at the same time, I would be violating forum rules by posting in an open forum.

People with access can look there. If the Ops allow, people could PM a member if they wanted.

Nevertheless, I did record a one min clip if anyone is interested.

I don't think you violate the rules by posting the feeds in public if you are NOT the member of that section.
Anyways, if anyone wants to check out a high bit rate HD feeds, check out HD CSB distribution feeds on G26 C-band. The video runs between 29-34 mbps.
Video of ESPN feed at SR 29270 runs between 36-39mpbs.
There are no criteria posted in public that one should meet in order to be a member of WUT...for me, I applied and was denied...:)
FTARock.

...at the same time, I would be violating forum rules by posting in an open forum.

People with access can look there. If the Ops allow, people could PM a member if they wanted.

Nevertheless, I did record a one min clip if anyone is interested.

If you really want to find out what others are finding and probably posted in the WUT forum ( I do not have access so I can't confirm) I visit about 6 other sites that have a similar WUT forum. Some are private, some are public. The private ones are better and I respect that satguys keeps theirs private. Just search around a bit, you'll find some sites that list the feeds and yes even the high-bitrate ones.

Hey, Iceberg, thanks for making the 8000's non-review stuff it's own thread. I was wondering if the review was gonna get closed due to the other info there.

nah. JUst broke it off. Was out of town yesterday. Was at lake house snow blowing out 4 feet of snow and 7 foot snow drifts in our driveway :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts