Question on the Law about installing C-band at a Mobile home community

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I live in a mobile home; but it is located outside of any park or city. Other than the other square mile, it is Country, and deer and elk run all over; and nobody has ever seen a mobile home like i have with 32 satellite dishes he/she didn't like! And it is where i live! Actually I think I have more than 32; but who's counting for me?

Have you ever posted photos? Man, I want to see a place with 32 dishes!

Have you ever posted photos? Man, I want to see a place with 32 dishes!
But you have to find me before you can judge me! as to having too much; or not enough; I always wanted more form it I can circumnavigate the World, and Dominate! Want to go hunting here, I'll guide u myself, if you're game, it cost 10k for guide service, do you want to use my gun too? No photo's postered, however on google maps it shows one of my finds, a 10' satellite dish pointing "up" I have not put up yet.! And yes, I own many guns; just cannot sell any!

Have a beer on me, it is free! Well, no beer here. Have some popcorn!

:popcorn

Last edited:
In my area we have two flavors of mobile home parks. We have gated nice ones with lots of rules, landscaping, security, etc. we have the trashy ones.

Trailers are not a cheap alternative to a home anymore. In this area i can build a small average home cheaper than purchasing a new mobile home.

I lived in Indiana for several years and you can find decent used trailers there for less than $10,000. Back here in New York morons think that if you put a 1970s trailer on its own land it magically becomes worth as much as a house. New single wides here can be $80,000+ plus your $400 monthly lot rent. It makes no sense to me as the monthly payment for both would be more than that on a 30 year mortgage on a small ranch house.

just passing through

I couldn't decide which picture was more appropriate to this thread...
... so you be the judge:

Attachments

• 2manydishes.jpg
    2manydishes.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 86
  • P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 85
  • ham.shack.jpg
    ham.shack.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 80
some time ago I saw a big dish disguised under what looked like a patio umbrella. I wonder if you could use that material sold in Home Depot that is thin and used for weed control.

If you have a spot that you could put a picnic table - the kind with the hole in the middle, and you sewed up a facsimile of a patio umbrella, you might get away with it. Pretty close quarters in a mobile home setting though.

The mobile home park I lived in must have seen that idea someplace ... they banned permanent outdoor furniture.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)