Question: PPV Event Ordered, but date changed for event

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ETS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2009
Port Ewen, NY
On the 27th of November I ordered the TNA One Night Only: Victory Road - HD Replay for December 1st at 6am on channel 121. It was $24.95, said I have 72 hours to view the event, and that it was billed to my account.

Last night at 8pm I noticed the event was no longer listed on DirecTV's app or website's guide. However it was still listed on my HR-24's guide. I checked again at 3am and it was no longer listed on my HR-24's guide. I checked the HR-24 guide, DirecTV app, & website's guide and it was not listed as airing within the next 14 days. I checked my DVR history and it showed that the recording was cancelled because of a programming update. (13)

I chatted with a DirecTV assistant on their website, and they said the PPV had been moved to December 5th, and I am covered for that event on that date.

This evening I noticed in the HR-24 guide, DirecTV's website & app the event is listed for 6am on December 5th on channel 121. I called DirecTV to make sure I am covered for that event and that I don't have to pay again. The representative said they show I'll have the PPV until the 4th. I said how it did not air this morning and I told them what the online assistant said. They said they see it for the 5th. I asked if I'm covered for that and asked I wont have to pay again. They assured me I wont.

But I was confused at how the phone rep first said I have the event until the 4th than said I am covered for the 5th. Am I covered for the 5th? Or will I have to order the PPV again and tell them how it did not air on the 1st.

I included two pictures. One of last night showing the event in the listings. One of tonight showing the recording was cancelled because of a programming change.

IMAG0560.jpg

IMAG0565.jpg

No one here can accurately answer this. I would have the phone handy on the 5th right before the events start. You should see a floating directv logo on the 5th if your still authorized and if not it will show it as buy now. In the end.. as a wrestling fan... I would just order it again on the 5th.. enjoy the event.. then call to bitch the next day to verify you got credited back the fees for the origional order.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)